For Quick Alerts
    For Daily Alerts

      Charlotte Church and kids 'nearly killed by gas leak'

      By Ani

      London, Feb 9 (ANI): Welsh singer Charlotte Church and her two children were nearly killed by a dodgy boiler at her new 1.3-million-pound mansion, it has emerged.

      The 24-year-old beauty has revealed how they were unaware it was leaking deadly carbon monoxide and were "lucky to be alive", according to a source.

      She spent weeks battling splitting headaches until her grandad suggested she might be breathing the gas and suggested she fit a detector at the pad in South Wales.

      "Charlotte was terrified when she found out what had been happening," the Sun quoted a source as saying.

      Her kids had also been in peril from the poison, which kills around 50 people in the UK every year.

      "Charlotte is probably lucky that the house is so big and airy," the source added. (ANI)

      Get Instant News Updates
      Notification Settings X
      Time Settings
      Clear Notification X
      Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
      Settings X