TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Bradley Cooper has revealed his affection on a monkey, which impressed him during the filming of The Hangover Part II. The actor has said that he fell in love with the monkey named Crystal.
Elaborating the monkey's acts, the actor told femalefirst.co.uk, “She bullied everybody - she owned the set - but she had ways of making you fall in love with her. She could do what she wanted. Make no mistake about it, when Crystal showed up on set, it was Crystal"s set,"
However, the comedy movie directed by Todd Phillips also features Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha, Jeffrey Tambor, Ken Jeong and Paul Giamatti in the cast.