- Selena Gomez Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction! Accidentally Flashes Nipple In A Sheer Dress
- Selena Gomez Feels Defeated Due To Her Young Look
- Selena Gomez All Set To Introduce The Weeknd To Her Family
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Care About Bella Hadid's Feelings
- Selena Gomez Takes Break From Music To Deal With Panic Attacks
- Yoga And Exercise Keep Selena Gomez Fit
- Selena Gomez And Moretz Add Voice To The Ongoing West-Taylor Squabble
- Did You Know? Deepika Padukone & Selena Gomez Has One Similarity!
- Met Gala 2016: Red Carpet Arrivals!
- Taylor Swift Bags Three Music Awards In Radio Disney Music Awards 2016!
- Selena Gomez's Hot Topless Pic!
- JB Hooking Up With Kourtney, Amidst Love For Selena?
- NOT DONE! Jacqueline Fernandez Upset With Justin Bieber; The Singer Ruined Everything For Her!
Selena Gomez's new song, ‘The Heart Wants What It Wants' music video is finally out. There is no doubt that Selena Gomez is talking about her relationship with on-again and off-again boyfriend, Justin Bieber in this heart touching song.
After the release of her tearful music video "The Heart Wants What It Wants," Selena Gomez showed up on Thursday's On-Air with Ryan Seacrest and revealed what Justin Bieber thought of her heartbreaking, autobiographical song.
She spoke on how original and in a vulnerable way, they shot this video a year ago when she was emotionally weak. "They taped the mic underneath the table when I was shooting the video," she explained and was about to cry all over again.
She added, "And I went in and I went into the room by myself, and I looked at the actual mirror in the music video, and I had a conversation [with] myself to every question I had in my mind in that moment: ‘Wow, this feeling changes everything and you can't help it.'"
Talking about how Justin reacted to her emotional video, Selena told Ryan, "I think it was really hard." And then she jokingly added, "I think he was a little jealous of the video guy at first."
Although Selena did not mention any names in the song, here are some ways in which the lyrics prove that Selena Gomez is talking about Justin Bieber and their relationship.
"But then you make me feel crazy, you make me feel like it's my fault I was in pain."
She emotionally mentioned about her very public relationship with Justin and how she was blamed.
"That after this fever I'll survive."
We feel Selena spoke about Bieber 'fever' which took a toll on her life. And now that after the fever gets down, she will survive.
"Hand over heart, I'm praying that I'm gonna make it out alive."
We all know that Selena is heartbroken after the way her relationship with Justin Bieber has gone over years. Upset Selena is praying that she will make out of this alive.
"But then you disappear and make me wait, and every second's like torture."
Jelena's on-off relationship is not hidden. Since 2012, Selena and Justin are getting along and then parting ways, making her wait. And then every second's wait is like torture for her.
"This is a modern fairytale, no happy ending"
Knowing that Jelena might not end up being together forever, Selena clears in her song that this is a modern fairytale with no happy ending.