- I'm Raising My Son To Respect Women Says Adele
- Lady Gaga Kisses Kesha & Holds Hands As She Supports Her On Social Media
- Adele Talks Weight Loss, Her Son & Spice Girls As She Graces The Magazine Cover!
- This Is How Much Adele Has Transformed Over The Years!
- Voluptuous Female Musicians Of Hollywood Who Are Just Too Beautiful!
- 10 Best Pop Songs Of 2015 You Need Listen To!
Adele is looking unrecognisable in the new photo. Since her entry in the music industry in 2008 with her debut album 19, Adele has been celebrated as one of Britain's most soulful voices. However, the Grammy winner is also criticised for her weight gain.
Adele has taken a break from music sometime back to focus on motherhood. She had lost little weight and now Adele is looking completely different.
Looking at the pic, it looks like Adele has lost oodles of weight, and has also changed her hairstyle. The singer was seen in a de-glam look recently and we must say, Adele is natural. She looked gorgeous with the new makeover.
Meanwhile, Adele on her 26th birthday (in May), sparked speculation that her album would soon be released, after she cryptically tweeted: 'Bye bye 25... See you again later in the year.' The singer is reportedly planning to give her upcoming album more of a pop sound, according to The Sun.
A source said: 'Greg's a genius and one of the powers behind many pop hits. But it's a huge surprise he's working with Adele because it suggests she's considering taking a much more pop-focussed direction for her new record.
A few days ago, it was also revealed that Adele was in the studio with Damon Albarn, which lead to the speculation that Damon might be producing her entire album, entitled 25.
Do you like the all new look of the 26-year-old 'Skyfall' singer?