- Kim Kardashian To Divorce Kanye West? Fed Up With His Twitter Rants!
- Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa's Twitter Feud Settled After Kim & Rose Met Up For Tea!
- OUCH! Painful Much? These Celebrity Divas Have Got Their Nipples Pierced!
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Considering Divorce? The Truth Behind It!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Least Deserve Fame
- Black Chyna Gets 'Future' Tattoo: Are The Dating Rumours True?
Amber Rose's birthday could not get more special. After filing for divorce with Wiz Khalifa, Amber has been avoiding media and public appearances to stay away and spend some time with her child and move on. However, Amber and Wiz as reported sometime back are considering reconciling their marriage.
We get to think this after seeing what Amber posted on her Twitter account. Amber who celebrated her birthday yesterday got a public birthday wish from her estranged husband, Wiz Khalifa.
Wiz Khalifa tweeted, "Happy birthday Amb <3 DaRealAmberRose," on his Twitter account.
Happy birthday Amb <3 @DaRealAmberRose— Cameron (@wizkhalifa) October 21, 2014
Following this, Amber replied to Wiz saying, "@wizkhalifa Thank u Sweetheart #StillLoveYouNoMatterWhat." Now what raised many eyebrows was the hashtag which read, #StillLoveYouNoMatterWhat".
By writing this, Amber clearly showed that she still loved her husband, Wiz Khalifa even after finding him cheating on her with twin sisters.
Now we only wonder that Wiz might be trying to win back his wife and make their marriage working by starting afresh. After one year of marriage, Amber filed for divorce from Wiz Khalifa on Sept. 22, citing irreconcilable differences.