- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
Interestingly, Angelina Jolie had invited local heroes to walk with her and husband Brad Pitt on the red carpet at the premiere of her war movie "Unbroken".
The 39-year-old has asked the handpicked group of inspiring individuals to join her to watch the special screening of her latest directorial film in Sydney on Monday.
Some of the guests for the glamorous event include war hero Damien Thomlinson, burns survivor Turia Pitt, Pink Hope charity founder Krystal Barter.
Angelina Jolie stunned in a black and grey lace gown at the premiere of Unbroken. Before the premiere, Angelina took a couple of selfies with the fans as well.
Angelina is pretty excited about war drama which is already garnering Oscar buzz. She even admitted that the scope and emotional intensity of the film was "an extraordinary challenge" for her as a director.
Starring Jack O'Connell, Domhnall Gleeson and Miyavi, Unbroken tells the story of Zamperini (O'Connell), an Olympic runner and World War Two veteran who was interred in a brutal Japanese prisoner of war camp after surviving 47 days stranded in the Pacific Ocean on a raft. The film is set to release Dec 25.