- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
Oscar winning actress Angelina Jolie was spotted smoking a cigarette on a hotel balcony in Sydney reportedly after she and her husband Brad Pitt engaged in a heated argument. Angelina had been a wild star years ago, but for the past few years, Jolie did not appear smoking or doing anything bad that would affect the image of an actress and social activist. However, the newly wed might be having some problem with her married life which is somewhat obvious!
According to weekly magazine In Touch, the 39-year-old, who has undergone a double mastectomy as a preventative measure against cancer, was caught with a cigarette in hand. Brad had previously quit smoking but seems like the addiction is back!
The newly-weds were standing on a terrace of the InterContinental Hotel in Sydney on Nov 17, as Pitt was seen gesturing with his hands before walking away. Brad Pitt too was holding a cigarette in his hand while Angelina showed her back in the picture.
Image courtesy: Twitter
According to an eye witness: "When Brad threw up his arms, you could see the frustration on his face. He was clearly exasperated with her.
"They kept talking over each other and putting their hands up in anger. They were upset but getting nowhere. Angie looked like she was on the verge of tears," added the witness.
Fights are healthy for a relationship and when it comes to power couple, Brangelina, we are sure nothing will happen and they newly weds will be back smiling and all the more in love with each other. The couple are busy shooting their next film, By The Sea where they will be acting together again after 2005's release, Mr. & Mrs. Smith.