- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
Actress turned director Angelina Jolie has been spotted for the first time with her daughters Zahara and Shiloh for shopping in LA, after recovering from chickenpox.
The 39-year-old star was seen in an all black outfit and carried a matching black leather shoulder bag. Jolie was diagnosed with chickenpox two weeks ago, which forced her to miss 'Unbroken' premiere. Angelina Jolie gave the news through a video where she explained that she will be missing the premiere of her much talked about film, and stay home itching her skin.
"I just want to be clear and honest why I will be missing the 'Unbroken' events in the next few days, which is that I found out last night that I have chicken pox," Jolie said in a video released by Universal Pictures on YouTube. "So I will be home, itching and missing everyone and I can't believe it because this film means so much to me. I just can't believe it, but such is life," she added.
As Jolie was staying home and recovering from chickenpox, hubby, Brad Pitt came up and attended the premiere of Unbroken with the other cast members.
Angelina Jolie is enjoying all the positive reviews for Unbroken which is a biopic on Olympian Louis Zamperini. The war drama stars Jack O'Connell in the lead role.
Angelina Jolie is also creating a lot of Oscar buzz for Unbroken. Lets wait and watch if it makes it to the oscar 2015 nominations or not.