- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
Jolie shared the news in a video, saying she will not be attending the premiere of her upcoming directorial venture 'Unbroken' because of chicken pox. Angelina Jolie who was diagnosed on Thursday night, said in the video she would be 'home itching' instead of walking the red carpet. The mother of six kids expressed her disbelief in the 39-second clip wearing
"I just want to be clear and honest why I will be missing the 'Unbroken' events in the next few days, which is that I found out last night that I have chicken pox," Jolie said in a video released by Universal Pictures on YouTube. "So I will be home, itching and missing everyone and I can't believe it because this film means so much to me. I just can't believe it, but such is life," she added.
'Unbroken', starring actor Jack O'Connell, revolves around Louis Zamperini, an Olympic runner who was tortured in a Japanese prisoner of World War II camp. The film premieres in Los Angeles on December 15 before its release on the Christmas Day. The Jolie's directed movie is creating a lot of Oscar buzz for several categories.
Watch the video