- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
- Jennifer Aniston & Angelina Jolie's Rivalry Is Over, Praises 'Unbroken'
Oscar winning actress Angelina Jolie has a major news to announce. Actress turned director Angelina announced the plans for her fifth movie. So what is her upcoming project all about?
Angelina Jolie is directing her fifth movie which is a biopic based on Richard Leakey, a well-known paleoanthropologist who was called by the Kenyan government to deal with the increasing problem of elephant poaching following an international outcry in 1989.
Richard Leakey, who is the son of the famous anthropologists Louis and Mary Leakey is the former head of Kenya Wildlife Service. Richard is known for taking a stance against the country's poachers. Richard Leakey has even worked with Kenya's then President, Daniel Arap Moi.
"I've felt a deep connection to Africa and its culture for much of my life," said Jolie in a statement about the project. "And I was taken with Eric Roth's beautiful script about a man drawn into the violent conflict with elephant poachers, who emerged with a deeper understanding of man's footprint and a profound sense of responsibility for the world around him."
Angelina Jolie made her directorial debut in 2007 with the documentary 'A Place in Time'. In 2011, she directed 'In The Land of Blood and Honey'. Her third movie is 'Unbroken' which will release on Boxing Day. 'Unbroken' is a biopic which tells the true story of Louis Zamperini, a US Olympic athlete turned soldier. Angelina is also set to direct By The Sea, a romantic comedy.