- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
Angelina Jolie has again dropped hints that she might just give up acting completely. Back in 2012, Angelina told Britain's Channel 4 News that she would happily give up acting so as to be home with her children.
Now the actress has again expressed her desire to quit acting. Does this mean that By The Sea is her last project? Recently, in a candid interview with DuJour magazine, Angelina confirmed that she is planning to give up acting entirely.
"Absolutely," she tells the magazine about her future plans of no longer appearing in films. "I've never been comfortable as an actor; I've never loved being in front of the camera," added the 39-year-old actress.
Angelina has been focusing much on direction, her recent projects being Unbroken and By The Sea where she is acting and directing as well. "I didn't ever think I could direct, but I hope I'm able to have a career at it because I'm much happier," she says about her new role as a director.
Meanwhile, Angelina has confirmed that she will do a few more roles. "I'll do a few more," Jolie told Variety, in an interview posted yesterday, when asked about reports that she plans to retire from the acting portion of showbiz. " I'm about to direct something with Brad and myself in fact."
We wonder what the super-mom is planning when it comes to acting. However, if she is thinking of quitting acting then it would be the worst news of the day!