- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
"Maleficent" actress bought her man a much coveted 1952 Patek Philippe platinum chronometer, a legendary design by one of the most respected of all Swiss watchmakers.
Jolie's romantic gesture came to light after the watch was taken to a small shop in Gozo in Malta by a friend to be inscribed with the words "To Roly from Nessa".
They are characters the duo play in the upcoming film "By The Sea", which they are currently making in Malta.
"I did inscribe the watch, it was for Brad and it was a rare one," said George Farrugia, who runs Dolindo Jewellers on the neighbouring island of Gozo.
"Oh yes, it was very valuable. I wasn't nervous about the inscription because I knew I could do the work perfectly," he added.