- Anna Kendrick Purchased Shoes Priced More Than Her House Rent
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Movie Review
- Celebrities React To Bruce Jenner's Transition, Supports Caitlyn Jenner
- Ellen Recreates Oscar Selfie With Meryl Streep
- Jennifer Aniston's Cake Trailer Makes Us Scream, OSCAR!
- Anna Kendrick Admits Being Drunk At Marie Claire's Interview
Actress Anna Kendrick, whose naked pictures were leaked online by hackers earlier this year alongside other stars like Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton, is glad the episode encouraged people not to blame the victims.
"I'm happy that it seems like more people are coming around. Because it happened en masse in that way, it forced people to come around and go, 'Everybody does this and victim-blaming is not helping.'
"Because before that, there was a lot of, 'If you didn't want naked photos of yourself on the Internet, well, you shouldn't have taken them'," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Anna Kendrick as saying.
The 29-year-old actress has said that even her friends had changed their views, after realising how many celebrities had their personal photographs hacked.
"So, the one and only good thing that came out of it is that it really shifted the conversation," Anna told The Daily Beast.
"Friends of mine that had taken the other attitude were like, 'People should be able to do whatever they want, and it's f***ed up that that happened to them.' That's the lone positive that came out of that whole thing," she added.