- Horror Movies On Scary & Haunted Dolls That Will Freak You Out
- 12 Horror Movies On True Events You Won't Dare Watch Alone!
- 'The Babadook' Movie Review: Scary As Hell!
- Halloween Special: 10 Scary Horror Movies Of All Time!
- Facts About Annabelle: The Doll In The Horror Movie
- Upcoming Hollywood Movies To Watch This Fall Season
Horror flick "Annabelle" has topped the international box office charts with a collection of $200 million.
The film, which opened in the US and Canada the first weekend of October, has collected $206.2 million worldwide. The grossings outside of the US and Canada are an estimated $126.7 million to date, making it the top film overseas, reports variety.com.
The film owes its win to Mexican audiences, who gave it a record opening for a horror film and the best premiere for a non-3D movie this year. It generated $11.7 million in Mexico and also picked up a superb $11.5 million in Brazil, where it has been showing for three weeks.
The movie is a prequel to the 2013's hit Hollywood horror movie, The Conjuring. Annabelle is a horror movie about a haunted creepy doll. Directed by John R Leonetti, the prequel stars Annabelle Wallis, Ward Horton, Alfre Woodard, Eric Ladin and Brian Howe. In the movie, a couple and their baby survive a chilling home invasion.
They move away from that home to start afresh, but something evil follows the expecting couple and the horror begins after her John Form gifts a doll to his expecting wife, Mia.