- Anne Hathaway Says Hollywood Is Not A Place Of Equality
- A Weary Anne Hathaway Wishes To Stay At Home With Her Baby
- Anne Hathaway Defends Jennifer Lawrence : Says, ‘She Was Dryly Joking’
- Anne Hathaway Shows Off Her Baby Bump In A Bikini While Sharing A Kiss With Husband Adam!
- Hollywood Divas Who Slammed Sexist Questions Asked To Them!
- These Disney Actresses Turned Hot From Cute Will Definitely Leave You Dumbstruck
Anne Hathaway has again posed topless for a magazine. The Oscar winning actress has this time bared it all for the Harper's Bazaar. Wearing just a bejeweled I Love You heart, Anne is covering her assets in one of the pics from the photoshoot of the November issue.
The actress is gracing the cover wearing a red gown and blowing a flying kiss. The magazine cover also reads, "Anne Hathaway Kiss And MAKE UP".
Anne has not just gone bold in the photoshoot, but in the interview as well. The actress has finally spoken up about the Oscar 2013 dress drama that added many Hathahaters.
Talking about the drama which affected her image, the Best Supporting Actress Academy Award 2013 winner (for her role in Les Misérables) tells Harper's Bazaar in the interview, "People treated me a certain way. But I've grown from it. This whole thing has made me a way more compassionate and loving person. And I don't feel sorry for myself."
She even expressed how terrible she felt when this ruckus happened. Anne said that she felt like she got "punched in the gut" and "slapped" when the backlash first came, which left her "shocked" and "embarrassed." She accepted, "even now I can feel the shame."
She still feels heartbroken and this pic describes it all.