- Anne Hathaway Says Hollywood Is Not A Place Of Equality
- A Weary Anne Hathaway Wishes To Stay At Home With Her Baby
- Anne Hathaway Defends Jennifer Lawrence : Says, ‘She Was Dryly Joking’
- Anne Hathaway Shows Off Her Baby Bump In A Bikini While Sharing A Kiss With Husband Adam!
- Hollywood Divas Who Slammed Sexist Questions Asked To Them!
- These Disney Actresses Turned Hot From Cute Will Definitely Leave You Dumbstruck
Released in 2006, the film was an adaptation of an eponymous novel by Lauren Weisberger. Hathaway played the role of Andy Sachs alongside Meryl Streep, Stanley Tucci, and Emily Blunt.
When asked about doing a sequel to the film, the actress said: "Wouldn't that be fun? I'd love to do that but I don't know if there is any plan for it."
Hathaway shared the screen with Streep for the first time in "The Devil Wears Prada". Of her experience with Streep, Hathaway said: "She's fun and super maternal. When I met her she gave me a huge hug and I'm like, 'Oh my god, we are going to have the best time on this movie', and then she's like, 'Ah sweetie, that's the last time I'm nice to you'.
"She then went into her trailer and came out the ice queen and that was really the last I saw of 'Meryl' for months, until we promoted the film."