- Hrithik Roshan DECLARED 'The Most Handsome Actor In The World', Salman Khan Ranked 5th On The List
- Robert Pattinson Keen To Reprise His Role In Twilight Reboot
- Robert Pattinson Doesn't Like To Keep Thick Beard
- Robert Pattinson Agrees To Work With Kristen Stewart For Twilight Sequels
- The Twilight Saga Could Possibly Return With More Sequels In Future
- There Are Limited Roles To Do Nowadays, Says Pattinson
OMG! This might be the new heartbreaking news for all Robert Pattinson's fans. The Twilight star who was single till now after breaking up with Kristen Stewart is apparently committed now! The Twilight actor is currently spending a lot of time with British singer FKA Twigs. Her real name is Tahliah Barnett.
Robert and FKA after a mutual friend introduced the two.R.Pattz was first spotted with the 26-year-old songstress in New York City with pal Tom Sturridge last month. The two were seen strolling around the city several times after that.
While Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs are strictly friends now, it is rumoured that romance might brew soon as the singer is his type!
Robert Pattinson had been in relationship with his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart. However, their romance faded away when Kristen was caught cheating on him with director Rupert Sanders. Their on-again and off-again romance ended gradually and recently Robert Pattinson opened up about his relationship with ex-girlfriend, Kristen Stewart. In an interview with Esquire magazine, R.Pattz said, "S--t happens, you know?" he said with a laugh. "It's just young people...it's normal! And honestly, who gives a s--t?"
"The hardest part was talking about it afterwards," Pattinson further said. "Because when you talk about other people, it affects them in ways you can't predict. It's like that scene in Doubt, where he's talking about how to take back gossip? They throw all those feathers from a pillow into the sky and you've got to go and collect all the feathers."
We are not quite happy with Robert Pattinson's new lady, FKA Twigs. What do you feel?