- INTERVIEW! Alia Bhatt: I Want To Do A Comedy Film, But They Don't Approach Me!
- INTERVIEW! Abhay Deol: Superhero Franchises Are Just To Make Money, They Bore Me!
- REASON IS SURPRISING! Anushka Shetty REJECTS A Bollywood Offer & Prabhas Is To Be Solely Blamed
- JEALOUS FRIEND CURSED Ranbir & Katrina! Bollywood Stars Use BLACK MAGIC & VOODOO DOLLS To Hurt Rival
- Bollywood Actor Shrivallabh Vyas Passes Away
- INSIDE DETAILS! After Salman Khan, Karan Johar DITCHES Prabhas For Bollwood Debut; Here's Why
Actor Ashton Kutcher recently grooved to the Bollywood tune at an Indian Friend's wedding wearing an aqua blue, embroidered kurta and a flowing white dhoti teamed up with turban, reports eonline.com.
He was accompanied with pregnant fiance Mila Kunis when he attended the wedding at the Borgo Egnazia Resort in Savelletri di Fasano, Italy, July 5.
Kutcher, 36, sported what appeared be an aqua blue, embroidered kurta and a flowing white dhoti, or long loincloth while Kunis, 30, wore a mint gown with a drop waist, which hid her baby bump, and silver accents.
Details about the wedding were not released, although photos have been posted online and one of the pictures shows Kutcher treating the crowd to a traditional Bollywood-style dance.
He danced with a female dancer, who sported a one-shoulder clover green dress and nude leggings.
Kunis and Kutcher began dating in early spring of 2012 and went public with their engagement earlier this year.
Kutcher was previously married to Demi Moore. The two have no children together and split in 2011 after six years of marriage. They finalized their divorce in 2013.