- Box Office Preview: 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' To Crush 'Hot Pursuit' & 'Maggie'
- Box Office Predictions: Gabbar Is Back To Beat Furious 7 & Avengers Record?
- Avengers Age Of Ultron Preview For Bollywood Celebrities (Pics)
- 22 Much Awaited Hollywood Releases In Summer 2015
- Avengers Take On Ultron In 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' New Trailer
- Most Viewed Hollywood Movie Trailers of 2014: Fifty Shades, Star Wars...
- Aashiqui 2, Iron Man 3 first weekend collection at Box Office
Despite the leak of the first teaser a few days before, Avengers: Age of Ultron's original trailer has broken all the records for studio trailer views. A few days back, the bootlegged version was leaked online. However, the polished and perfect teaser has garnered a lot of views on YouTube.
The first teaser trailer of Avengers: Age of Ultron was out during Tuesday's broadcast of ABC's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and guess what, within 24 hours, the trailer of the film got 34.3 million global views. According to the parent company Disney, the trailer has broke all the records of Avenger franchise.
About 26.2 million of those clicks came from Marvel's YouTube account, which would have been enough to leave the studio's previous superhero trailers in the dust, reports EW.
The previous record-holder was the Iron Man 3 teaser, which garnered 23.14 million views in 24 hours, Disney sources tell EW. The original Avengers teaser collected 20.4 million views, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier had 23.5 million in its first day.
Haven't seen the trailer yet? Take a look...