- Avril Lavigne Lashed Out At Mark Zuckerberg For Bullying Nickelback
- Ryan Cabrera & Avril Lavigne Spotted Together At A New York City Restaurant
- Brody Jenner's Birthday: His Uncountable Girlfriends!
- Rock goddesses on Oprah Winfrey Show
- Avril-Deryck to sell their marital home
- Avril Lavigne gets safety pin tattoo on neck
According to Daily Mail, Canadians singers Avril Lavigne and Nickelback lead singer Chad Kroeger are headed for divorce. On 30th August, the 29-year-old pop-punk singer Avril was snapped without her wedding ring as she left the Chateau Marmont with her friends.
'It's over,' a source said in the September 29 edition of Us Weekly. 'He has been going around L.A. and telling people that they're divorcing.'
Avril even deleted the tweet where she was gushing about the 17-carat diamond ring that her Chad bought her for their anniversary in July.
The Canadian singers got engaged a month after recording the eight-time Grammy nominee's aptly-titled duet, 'Let Me Go'. After being engaged for about 11 months, the couple tied the knot before 110 guests at the Château de la Napoule on the French Riviera.
This would be the second divorce for Avril Lavigne. She earlier married Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley in 2010 and divorced after 4 years of marriage. Avril dated Brody Jenner for 2 years in 2012, before saying "I Do" to Chad.