- Christian Bale's Body Transformations For Movies Over The Years
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Are Nightmares To Work With!
- Oscars 2016 Nominations : Complete List & Live Updates!
- Hollywood Actors Who Gained Weight & Bloated For Their Movies
- Swoon Over These Charming & Handsome British Actors
- Christian Bale's Birthday: His Incredible Body Transformations
Actor Christian Bale, who is best known for portraying Batman in "The Dark Knight" trilogy, says he felt jealous when he saw actor Ben Affleck taking over the character in his upcoming film "Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice".
Affleck received a heavy backlash from fans once he was confirmed as the new Batman in Zack Snyder's upcoming film, but nobody was more stunned about the casting news than Bale.
Bale said that there was a small part of him that wanted to carry on with the role, and after learning that Affleck would be his successor, the British actor was shocked.
"I've got to admit initially, even though I felt that it was the right time to stop, there was always a bit of me going, 'Oh go on. Let's do another'.
"So when I heard there was someone else doing it, there was a moment where I just stopped and stared into nothing for half an hour," Bale told Empire magazine.
However the British star, who last played the role in 2012 film "The Dark Knight Rises", is now comfortable with his decision to walk away from his incarnation of Bruce Wayne.
"I'm 40. The fact that I'm jealous of someone else playing Batman. I think I should have gotten over it by now," he further added.