- Justice League New Trailer Unveiled, But Where Is Superman?
- Ben Affleck Had To Undergo Rehabilitation For Alcohol Addiction
- Deathstroke Has The Capacity To Be A Great Villain Feels Joe Manganiello
- Matt Reeves Likely To Replace Ben Affleck As The Batman Director
- After Quitting Direction, Ben Affleck To Pull Out Of Batman Role And DC Altogether
- Ben Affleck Steps Down From Directing Batman Solo Flick
Yes, you read it right! Ben in front of his co-star Rosamund Pike joked during the interview that his penis "looks better in 3D!"
"I think there's some brief nudity in this movie," Affleck told MTV News' Josh Horowitz when asked if viewers will be getting a peek. "Director David [Fincher] said to me from the beginning, ‘This is a warts and all movie. It can have no vanity. You have to see the naked underbelly of this character. It's gotta be like in Europe, they just don't give a s--t about any of that stuff and they just play real people'...[So] there is some brief, very brief nudity, I think," he added.
Ben Affleck did not stop there! Talking about his penis, he said, "It costs extra. It's IMAX penis! You've gotta pay fifteen bucks to see it in 3-D. It looks better in 3-D." Affleck laughingly added, "It was a very cold set. It was freezing. It was subzero."