- Benedict Cumberbatch Will Be Seen In A New Role, Stopping Time
- Benedict Cumberbatch Confirms His Involvement In Avengers: Infinity War
- Benedict Cumberbatch Wants Director Scott Derrickson To Return For Doctor Strange 2
- Doctor Strange Creator Planning For A Sequel
- Benedict Cumberbatch Getting Transformed Into Sherlock Holmes Alter-Ego
- Benedict Cumberbatch Doesn't Think Himself As A Hollywood Star
Benedict Cumberbatch broke millions of hearts when he announced his engagement to Sophie Hunter. Now the actor just added to the misery by making his red carpet debut with future wife. Cumberbatch and Hunter announced their engagement by posting an eight-line notice on The Times newspaper in London on Nov. 5.
The handsome actor was seen arriving at The Imitation Game premiere in New York City. The actor who is playing Alan Turing, the World War II code breaker in the biopic graced the red carpet of his upcoming movie premiere in NYC with Sophie Hunter. While Benedict Cumberbatch looked classy in a suit, Sophie Hunter was the main center of attention at her fiance's movie premiere.
Sophie Hunter looked pretty in a black gown at the red carpet. The couple looked happy and very much in love as they were seen holding hands and walking together. The Sherlock star told E! News at the film's Los Angeles premiere last week that he and his bride to be were "really happy" and felt that his fans too were actually "just really happy, as we are."
Benedict Cumberbatch is already creating an Oscar buzz for his brilliant performance as the code breaker in The Imitation Game. The actor recently won The Best Actor award at Hollywood Film Award which was one of four big wins for The Imitation Game at the ceremony.
The pair met while appearing together in the 2009 thriller "Burlesque Fairytales." Benedict and Hunter are seeing nothing else but their love which is blossoming.