- Benedict Cumberbatch Will Be Seen In A New Role, Stopping Time
- Benedict Cumberbatch Confirms His Involvement In Avengers: Infinity War
- Benedict Cumberbatch Wants Director Scott Derrickson To Return For Doctor Strange 2
- Doctor Strange Creator Planning For A Sequel
- Benedict Cumberbatch Getting Transformed Into Sherlock Holmes Alter-Ego
- Benedict Cumberbatch Doesn't Think Himself As A Hollywood Star
- Check Out Some Of The Famous Celebrity Lookalikes in Hollywood!
The Imitation Game was premiered at the ongoing Toronto Film Festival and we must say that Benedict Cumberbatch has given a captivating performance in the biopic. Benedict who played the famous Alan Turing has been getting many accolades for his breathtaking performance in The Imitation Game. The Sherlock star is seen playing Alan Turing, the Second World War code-breaker in The Imitation Game.
The famous British mathematician and code-breaker Alan Turing was convicted in 1951 for gross indecency over a homosexual act which was then illegal and a crime in UK. He died in 1954, 16 days before his 42nd birthday, due to cyanide poisoning.
The Imitation Game shows flashback on the life of Alan Turing, his childhood and activities done during the WWII. The movie also stars Keira Knightley. This is the second time Benedict and Keira have worked together on-screen. The pair starred together in the adaptation of Ian McEwan's bestseller Atonement in 2007 where Benedict played a supporting role.
Apart from Benedict Cumberbacth, Keira Knightley is also getting praises for her contemporary role in The Imitation Game.
As both Benedict and Keira are getting good response after The Imitation Game premiered at TIFF 2014, we really think that the A-listers might get nominated for Oscars next year.