- Eddie Redmayne Used To Smuggle The Fantastic Beasts Script Home With Him
- Eddie Redmayne Finds Public Transport Productive In London Traffic
- Eddie Redmayne Once Failed To Qualify For A Role In Harry Potter Films
- Passion Makes People Attractive: Eddie Redmayne
- Eddie Redmayne Auditioned For Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Fantastic Beasts Trivia: 5 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know!
- Fatherhood Is An Extraordinary Feeling, Says Eddie Redmayne
- Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone Is Eddie Redmayne's Favourite Novel
- Hollywood Movies & Actors Creating Oscars 2016 Buzz
- Eddie Redmayne Creating Oscar Buzz For The Danish Girl After Venice Film Festival Premiere
- Carey Mulligan's 30th Birthday: Her Love Life
- Check Out The Real Names of Hollywood Stars
Some of the romantic Hollywood movies of 2014 left us falling in love all over again. During holidays, if you are planning to spend some romantic and intimate time with your other half, then you can watch these romantic Hollywood movies of 2014.
These romantic comedy movies of 2014 have made the co-stars one of the power on-screen couples of the year. From Hazel & Augustus in The Fault in Our Stars to Katniss and Peeta in Hunger Games Mockingjay- Part 1, we have made some of the power couples of 2014 from the romantic movies. There chemistry on the big screen has affected us so much, that we wish to see them together off-screen as well.
We fell in love seeing the powerful bond and love between the co-stars in movies. So, if you are planning to boost up your love life and munch on some popcorn while watching romantic comedies, then take you are at the right place.
Here is a list of best couples (on-screen) who with their sizzling hot chemistry made us fall in love with them.
Amanda and Dawson: The Best of Me
Nicholas Sparks made our Valentine's Day all the more romantic with this movie. The Best of Me shows Amanda (Michelle Monaghan) and Dawson (James Marsden) teen romance which ends and then revives after 20 years. Revive The Notebook with this romantic love story.
Hazel & Augustus: The Fault in Our Stars
They are one of the most loved on-screen couples of 2014. With their sweet and heart touching love story, Hazel Grace Lancaster (Shailene Woodley) and Gus Waters (Ansel Elgort) make us laugh, cry and fall in love with them!
Katniss and Peeta: Hunger Games Mockingjay- Part 1
In the third installment from the Hunger Games franchise, we get to see Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) understanding which continues even after he joins the Capitol against her. Mockingjay-Part 1 shows that love can make you do anything!
Stanley Crawford and Sophie: Magic in the Moonlight
Stanley Crawford (Colin Firth) is an arrogant magician who visits Sophie (Emma Stone) to debunk her future-telling tricks. However, the cute romantic story leaves us amazed!
Stephen Hawking and Jane Wilde: The Theory of Everything
Eddie Redmayne played Stephan Hawking while Felicity Jones is his love interest and first wife, Jane Wilde in this biopic. The couple show how their strong love for each other helps them deal with the bad and good times.
Rebecca and Dylan: In Your Eyes
The supernatural love story is a fresh change to those rom coms. Rebecca and Dylan show the bonding of minds and not bodies in this mesmerising romantic film.
Daisy and Jay: Barefoot
Here comes a romantic fairytale where a simple girl next door, Daisy (Evan Rachel Wood) falls in love with a wealthy and charming man, Jay (Scott Speedman).
Jim and Lauren: Blended
The list would be incomplete without our favourite on-screen couple, Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. Blended is a fun watch and you can even see it with kids!