- How Fast And Furious 7 Would Originally End, Had Paul Walker Been Alive!
- Paul Walker Was An Older Brother To Me Says Scott Eastwood
- Fast And Furious Family Paid Tribute To Paul Walker On His Death Anniversary
- Paul Walker's Character Could Possibly Return In Future Fast & Furious Movies
- Shocking! Michelle Rodriguez Wanted To Die Before Paul Walker!
- Vin Diesel Shares The First Poster Of Fast 8! Movie To Hit The Theaters Soon
- WOW! Vin Diesel Slams The Body-Shaming Critics By Posting This Selfie!
- Vin Diesel Remembers Paul Walker On The Second Anniversary Of His Death
- Paul Walker's Father Sues Porsche For Son's Death, Says Car Lacked Safety Measure
- Paul Walker Birthday: Interesting Things To Know About The Lost Star
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Enters 100 Crore Club In India
- Wiz Khalifa's Furious 7 Song 'See You Again' Is An Emotional Tribute To Paul Walker
It is the birthday of Paul Walker. Well known as Brain O'Conner from the Fast and Furious movie series, the handsome actor had a tragic death last year in November 2013. Paul Walker died in a car accident.
This is his first birthday after death so we decided to keep the legacy alive and remember one of the most cherished actors of Hollywood. Paul Walker has said some really beautiful things which makes him all the more memorable.
On the 41st birthday of Paul Walker, here are some of his famous quotes we just can't forget.
Famous Quotes Of Paul Walker: Birthday Special
"I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few."
On People You Love
"You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae."
"Life's too short. And the biggest curse is falling in love with somebody."
Down To Earth
"I'm much more likely to give myself a kick in the butt than a pat on the back."
"Surfing soothes me, it's always been a kind of zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I'm on a wave."
On Good Work
"It's not about working anymore, its about doing work I can be proud of."
"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry I because I was smiling."