- Deleting Instagram Acts Like A Detox, Feels Kendall Jenner
- You Won’t Believe Whom Kendall Jenner Used To Crush On
- Kendall Jenner Starstruck on Meeting Obama!
- See What Kendall Wants to Be When She's 30 Years Old!
- Hilarious! Kendall Roasts Kylie On Social Media!
- Rebecca Romijn Calls Kendall And Gigi, FAKE Supermodels!
LOVE advent calendar 2014 featured Kendall Jenner for the third time! On the special occasions of Christmas, the online magazine's calendar features Kendal Jenner. Kendall has been featured twice before, once alone on Day 8 of LOVE advent calendar, and on Day 23rd with mom, Kris Jenner.
This time Kendall Jenner is back and with her BFF, Cara Delevingne. In the home video for Christmas, the BFFs Kendall and Cara are seen prancing around the grounds of a grand estate in Salzburg to the seasonal sound of Bing Crosby's classic It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.
This time, Kendall has covered up her model figure in an all black dress while Cara Delevingne is giving the Christmas feeling by wearing a red and white polka dot jumpsuit, looking like a cute Minnie Mouse.
The pals dance around and enjoy some fun around the fountain, bushes and swing as well. In some of the clips, we see Cara and then Kendall swinging and enjoying the Christmas carol.
They soon enter a candle-lit room. After eating some cake, both are seen swinging together with Kendall sitting on the lap of the British model. The shoot was recorded when Kendall and Cara were at Schloss Leopoldskron in Austria for the Karl Lagerfeld's Chanel Metiers d'Art show.
The video was filmed by Salzberg.