- Golden Globe Awards 2015 Winners, Eddie Redmayne, Julianne Moore...
- Angelina Jolie still close to ex husband Billy Bob
- Want to know about Jolie's virginity, tattoos, love life?
- George Clooney jokes about Tiger Woods incident
- Billy Bob’s daughter charged with manslaughter
- Pitt tells Jolie to marry him or forget him
- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
Billy Bob Thornton has finally spilled some beans about the vial blood necklace that still makes news. When Bob and Angelina Jolie were married, the two talented yet crazy stars decided to show love for each other by slicing their fingers using a razorblade and smeared a little blood on these lockets which is typically used to keep pictures of loved ones.
Talking about the vial blood story at Loyola Marymount University's School of Film & Television just last week, Billy opened up on the blood-vial story.
"I mean it was a crazy time. I've never been fond of it," the actor explained Hollywood Reporter. "[The] vial of blood is very simple. You know those lockets you buy that are clear and you put a picture of your grannie in and wear it around your neck? She bought two of those," he said.
"We were apart a lot because she's off making Tomb Raider and I'm making Monster's Ball. She thought it would be interesting and romantic if we took a little razorblade and sliced our fingers, smeared a little blood on these lockets and you wear it around your neck just like you wear your son or daughter's baby hair in one. Same thing. From that, we were wearing quart jars of blood around our necks. And we were vampires and we lived in a dungeon," he added.
Angelina Jolie and Thornton got married in 2000 and filed for divorce after 3 years.