- Ridiculously Hot! Priyanka Chopra's Pictures From Emmy Awards Are Bound To Grab Your Attention!
- Sofia Vergara Hits Back At 'Sexist' Criticism
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Reveals Baby Gender At Emmys
- WATCH: Ben Affleck's 'Gone Girl' Official Trailer
- The 66th Emmy Awards (Roundup): Winners List
- Emmy Awards: 'Breaking Bad' Is Breaking Records!
Father's Day co-star and fellow comedian Billy Crystal will pay a tribute to his lost friend, Robin Williams this year at the Emmys. The Emmys 2014 will be held this Monday and Bill Crystal will honour legendary star Robin Williams who died a few days back. The fallen star was found dead in his house on 11th August after he allegedly committed suicide.
According to E!online, Don Mischer confirmed the news saying, "We felt we needed to do something powerful and memorable. Billy seemed like the perfect choice." Last week, Mischer confirmed that there will be a special segment to honour the Oscar winner.
This is the first time Crystal is speaking on this after Robin Williams tragic death. William was 63 when he died and celebrities around the world mourned the death of the legend. His co-star and comedian Billy Crystal maintained silence and only wrote on twitter, "No words".
The 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards will air live on NBC from Los Angeles at 8 p.m. on Monday, August 25th.