- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
Finally Angelina Jolie said "I Do" to her long time partner, Brad Pitt.
Their official spokesperson told the Associated Press on Thursday that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have tied the knot in France.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are one of the most talked about power couple in Hollywood who reportedly were first seen together on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith about a decade ago.
Pitt, 50, was married to Friends star Jennifer Aniston at the time. Aniston is now engaged to actor Justin Theroux. The couple who are commonly called Brangelina started dating in 2005 and got engaged in 2012. After seven years, three adopted children and three biological children, Jolie and Pitt got engaged in 2012. Since they started dating, we all were waiting for them to tie the knot.
The couple's spokesperson confirmed to The Associated Press the wedding took place in a "small chapel" at the Chateau Miraval and was attended by only a small number of friends and family.
Superstar couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were secretly married in France on Saturday and the spokesperson confirmed it.
Jolie, 39, was escorted up the aisle by her eldest sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 10. Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, threw petals. Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, were the ring bearers.
The couple has been very open about their love and never missed a chance to flaunt love for each other. However, the hush-hush wedding was a bit of a surprise as Angelina and Brad Pitt have never kept their relationship under the wraps.
Even when she underwent a preventative double mastectomy in 2013, Brad Pitt came up and always showed his love for Angelina.
Whatever the reason be, we are really happy for the newly wed couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.