- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
Their wedding photos were exclusively covered and has collected a ransom money as well! Star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have reportedly received a total of $5 million for their wedding photos that were published in the latest issues of People and Hello! magazines, and have decided to donate the amount towards a cause.
The duo got married Aug 23 at the French estate Chateau Miraval. Now the newly wed couple, known for their philanthropic efforts, will donate the money to a charity.
According to a source, People and Hello! magazine each paid $2.5 million for a selection of wedding pictures from Brad and Angelina's wedding.
"Hello! has the international rights to the pictures. Before the wedding, Brad and Angie personally chose a photographer they had worked with from Getty Images for the wedding."
As the couple previously cashed in a reported $14 million in 2008 for published images of their twins, Knox and Vivienne, the move to donate the large amount to charity comes as no surprise from the stars.
"Brad and Angelina knew therr would be tremendous interest in their wedding pictures, and decided to donate the money to their charitable foundation. The couple has done this numerous times in the past," said a source.
Pic Courtesy: Twitter