- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
People magazine landed the much-coveted celebrity wedding pics of 2014. It is none other than our stunning new bride Angelina Jolie who tied the knot with her long time partner, Brad Pitt in a private ceremony in France last month on 23rd August, 2014.
Angelina Jolie is covering the exclusive and special issue in her bridal look on the cover of People magazine. The new bride is wearing a custom-made Atelier Versace gown on the cover of People magazine.
Apart from People, Hello magazine also got some exclusive stills from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding. The cover of Hello not only shows the full view of Angelina Jolie's wedding gown but the Brangelina's childrens' artwork, dozens of sketches and doodles are also seen clearly on the veil.
Brad and Angelina told Hello, "It was such a special day to share with our children."
Hello magazine also shows a small pic of their wedding kiss. This special cover reads, 'The Wedding of Brad and Angelina, Inside The Emotional Ceremony At Their French Chateau.'
On newsstands Wednesday, this week's People promises to include a "complete" photo album as well as many more lovely details from the big day. Hello on the other side is also carrying pics and details about this celebrity wedding.
Images Courtesy: Twitter