- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
- Images Of Other Women On Brad Pitt's Phone Led To Brangelina Split?
- Angelina Jolie Leaves Movie Project To Avoid Brad Pitt
- Is This The Reason Behind Angelina-Brad Divorce?
- Angelina Jolie To Divorce Brad Pitt After 11 Years Of Togetherness
- Worldwar Z II Project Is Back On Track After An Unexpected Halt
- The Best Mind-boggling Hollywood Movies Of All Time!
Angelina Jolie has made her man feel special a lot of times. Be it through love, by giving him their sign of love which is kids, and by being his support in good as well as bad times. No wonder, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt make one of the most powerful and admirable couples in Hollywood. No wonder, the couple are returning back on the big screen together after their hit movie in 2005, Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Brangelina will be seen in Jolie's directed movie, By The Sea.
Angelina has showered her love for her darling now husband, Brad Pitt by presenting him expensive gifts. Occasions vary from birthday to wedding, but Angelina Jolie has spent millions to make her man feel special. From gifting quarter million costing Ernest Hemingway's typewriter to gifting him a waterfall in California, Jolie has done what her architect fanatic hubby loves.
Angelina Jolie has presented Brad Pitt gifts not just on his birthdays, but also on their wedding. Jolie presented the typewriter and a 1952 Patek Philippe platinum watch worth £2million as wedding gifts.
Here is a look at the most expensive and talked about gifts presented by Angelina Jolie to her darling husband, Brad Pitt.
In November 2014, Angelina Jolie presented Brad Pitt a Ernest Hemingway's 1926 typewriter which reportedly cost $US250,000 ($290,000). Apparently Hemmingway used the typewriter for his works in the late 1930s, and For Whom the Bell Tolls, which was published in 1940. Reportedly, this was a wedding present from Jolie to her husband, Brad Pitt.
In September 2014, Angelina Jolie gifted Brad Pitt a 1952 Patek Philippe platinum watch. It is a legendary design by one of the most respected Swiss watchmakers which costs worth £2million. Angelina presented it as another wedding gift after the couple got married on 23 August.
The Heart Shaped Island
Angelina Jolie spent £12.2million in November 2013, to buy Architect fanatic Brad Pitt a heart-shaped Petra Island -- about 50 miles north of Manhattan on his 50th birthday.
In 2012, Angelina Jolie showered her love for fiance, Brad Pitt by purchasing a $1.6 million helicopter. Brangelina had a helicopter pad installed in the grounds of their south of France home, Chateau Miraval so, Angelina got an idea to present him an eight-seater helicopter.
In 2011, for Brad's 48th birthday, Angelina bought a waterfall in California so that he could build a house over it inspired by Fallingwater.