- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
After secretly tying the knot, the newly wed hunk Brad Pitt was snapped in New York. The 50-year-old Fury star who recently got married to his long time partner, Angelina Jolie flaunted his all new wedding ring.
Brad Pitt gave his first public appearance after the wedding news hit the media. The actor was snapped walking the streets of New York City. Brad Pitt was wearing his Robert Procop-designed wedding band and carried a folder in his hands.
Brad was in the city to shoot a star-studded commercial for tycoon James Packer. The commercial also stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert Di Nero. We also snapped Angelina Jolie flashing her wedding ring while touring the island of Malta.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie who tied the knot last Saturday, Aug. 23 in France are currently in Malta. Pitt along with his new bride, Angelina have mixed work with pleasure as the newly wed are on honeymoon as well as on shoot.
Brangelina were photographed while touring the island of Malta. The newly wed couple is set to film their new movie By the Sea, which will be written and directed by Angelina Jolie.