- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
Newly wed Brad Pitt paid tribute to his wife and actress Angelina Jolie with a handmade t-shirt. The "Fury" actor was spotted wearing a white T-shirt with a hand-drawn picture of Disney film's villain "Maleficent" on it.
Yes, Angeline Jolie portrayed the character of the evil witch in the film with the same name. Maleficent did a great business at the box office and is a superhit of 2014.
The 50-year-old actor wore the T-shirt when he was walking with his family at an airport in London Oct 9. Jolie on the other side was looking simple yet gorgeous in a de-glam look. This is not the first time Brad Pitt wore a t-shirt that reflected his love for Angelina. In July, Brad wore a white t-shirt which had Brad and Angelina sketched on it.
Image Courtesy: Twitter
Guess who drew it on the cloth? It was their daughter Vivienne who made the drawing where her parents Brad and Angelina are holding hands.
Viv made her big-screen debut as young Princess Aurora in her mom's Disney blockbuster Maleficent.