- Cooper And Gunn Both Play Rocket In Guardians Of The Galaxy
- Bradley Cooper Stunned By A Gift From Mike Tyson
- Wow! Bradley and Irina In A Hot Pic!
- Fifth Indiana Jones Movie Announced! Harrison Ford To Play The Lead Role!
- Aww! Jennifer Lawrence And Pet Pippi Spotted Again: Cute Pics!
- Eligible Bachelors Of Hollywood You Need To Look Forward To In 2016
Bradley Cooper who is dating model Suki Waterhouse, says he is ready to be a father. In an interview with Square Mile magazine, the 39-year-old actor revealed how being a father is his next big step in life.
"I would love to be a father one day. I'm sorry my father won't be around to see his grandchildren, but he knows fatherhood was something I was looking forward to. That's my next big step in life," said the "American Hustle" star. Bradley Cooper's father Charles passed away in 2011.
Even after having a hectic schedule, the handsome eligible bachelor is spending time with his girlfriend, Suki Waterhouse. A few days back, Bradley was in London to spend time with Suki and recently returned back to LA.
The actor will be next seen in Serena opposite Jennifer Lawrence. This is the third time the on-screen pair will be sharing the screen space together in 'Serena' after the Oscar winning movies, 'The Silver Linings Playbook' and 'The American Hustle'.