- Cooper And Gunn Both Play Rocket In Guardians Of The Galaxy
- Bradley Cooper Stunned By A Gift From Mike Tyson
- Wow! Bradley and Irina In A Hot Pic!
- Fifth Indiana Jones Movie Announced! Harrison Ford To Play The Lead Role!
- Aww! Jennifer Lawrence And Pet Pippi Spotted Again: Cute Pics!
- Eligible Bachelors Of Hollywood You Need To Look Forward To In 2016
The 'American Hustle' star Bradley Cooper has ditched his usual scruff for a completely clean-shaven look two days before his Broadway debut in 'The Elephant Man'. The 39-year-old actor, who's almost never without at least a little stubble on his jaw, was rendered nearly unrecognizable by the change.
The actor was seen taking selfies with the crowd outside The Elephant Man stage door. Bradley is getting a good feedback and it is said that the actor has given one of his best performances on Broadway.
With his smooth chin, green cargo pants, and black backpack, he looked a good 10 years younger when he was snapped on the streets of New York on Wednesday. The handsome actor who stars as the title character in the play, recently told "The Today Show" that the story is what inspired him to become an actor.
"It was the reason why I wanted to become an actor, because of David Lynch's movie," he told "Today" host Matt Lauer. "And then I discovered it was a play, and I did it for my thesis in grad school."
Earlier this year, he let his beard grow while filming the upcoming movie 'American Sniper', based on the life and career of military vet Chris Kyle. But now Bradley Cooper has shaved off his stubble and looks completely clean. We are a little confused thinking whether we love this or the previous look of Bradley Cooper.