- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
- George Clooney Celebrated First Wedding Anniversary With Amal Without Gifts!
- Amal Clooney Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction In Golden Dress, Flashes Briefs
- Amal Clooney To Enter Film Industry? Taking Acting Classes
- Amal Clooney Steals Limelight at Tokyo Premiere of 'Tomorrowland'
- George Clooney Reveals How He Proposed To Amal
The 2014 British Fashion Awards will take place at the London Coliseum theatre on 1 December. Emma Watson has been one of the most stylish British actresses who has been winning a lot of accolades for her style quotient.
However, new bride Amal Clooney is giving a tough competition to the young actress. As soon as George Clooney started dating Amal Alamuddin, the 36-year-old London-based barrister has been scanned by the fashion gurus.
Apart from making women envy by winning George Clooney's heart, Amal also gave them a run for their money by tagged the world's best dressed.
Be it her wedding gown, or post-wedding looks, Amal Clooney has been keeping it very stylish. So, in the upcoming British Style Award, Amal Clooney has been nominated and is going head-to-head to compete with Emma Watson. Both the gorgeous women have been nominated for their ability to embody the "spirit of British fashion and is an international ambassador for London as a leading creative fashion capital''.
Others nominated at the 2014 British Style Award are Benedict Cumberbatch, Idris Elba, Helen Mirren, Keira Knightley, David Beckham to name a few.
Sexy models like David Gandy, Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn and Kate Moss have also been named in the list. Musicians Bobby Gillespie, Rita Ora, FKA Twigs, Tinie Tempah, Kate Bush and Jamie Hince are competing as well.