- Kylie Jenner Shares A Throwback Family Pic With Bruce, Kris & Kendall
- Caitlyn Jenner Celebrates 1st Father's Day With Family Including Kanye & North!
- Snoop Dogg Supports Akon's Social Work, Mocks Caitlyn Jenner On Instagram
- Stars Who Did Not React On Caitlyn Jenner's Look: Kris, Kanye, Scott & More
- Why Kris Jenner Did Not Comment On Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair Cover?
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Candid: No Genital Surgery For Now
After flaunting pink manicured nails on his birthday, Bruce Jenner was apparently taunted at the gold club where he plays every day. TMZ broke this news stating that Bruce Jenner had been taunted by some of the members at the Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks. While some had been gracious over Bruce's new look, a few took a dig into the Olympian and behaved like 14-year-old boys.
Sources connected with Bruce told TMZ that a man shouted on the field and asked Bruce, "How's your d**k" ... suggesting it might not be there much longer. Bruce was cool -- he laughed and responded by pointing to his crotch and saying, "It's right here. It hasn't worked in 20 years."
Another guy heckled Bruce in the locker room, mocking his hombre hairstyle and threatening to cut it off.
However, Bruce visits the place to practice the sport every day. He moved to Malibu after separation with estranged wife, Kris Jenner and has been spending time there itself.
It's 2014 and we think that people must not interfere on the preferences others choice for their lifestyle!