- Kylie Jenner Shares A Throwback Family Pic With Bruce, Kris & Kendall
- Caitlyn Jenner Celebrates 1st Father's Day With Family Including Kanye & North!
- Snoop Dogg Supports Akon's Social Work, Mocks Caitlyn Jenner On Instagram
- Stars Who Did Not React On Caitlyn Jenner's Look: Kris, Kanye, Scott & More
- Why Kris Jenner Did Not Comment On Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair Cover?
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Candid: No Genital Surgery For Now
Bruce Jenner seems to be loving to be like a woman. His latest appearance is clearly leading to the speculation that he is trying to be feminine. Flaunting his long tresses, Bruce Jenner stepped out in the rainy weather in Malibu, Calif.
The 65-year-old tied his long hair into a neat ponytail. Wearing his ever-present golfing cap and aviator sunglasses, the reality star carried his groceries in the shopping cart. The former decathlete also grabbed a cup of coffee from Starbucks during the errand.
Bruce also showed off his freshly French manicured long nails while carrying the coffee cup. The reality TV star also wore diamond stud earrings and a ring.
Sometime back, Bruce was spotted hugging his rumoured girlfriend Ronda Kamihira after attending a performance of Kinky Boots at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood.
Bruce is always being criticised for gender transformation. Although Bruce's estranged wife, Kris Jenner denies it, the athlete keeps adding fire to the buzzing rumours with his appearances. Sometime back, Bruce was seen flashing pink manicured nails while he lit a cigarette inside his car in Malibu.