- Kylie Jenner Shares A Throwback Family Pic With Bruce, Kris & Kendall
- Caitlyn Jenner Celebrates 1st Father's Day With Family Including Kanye & North!
- Snoop Dogg Supports Akon's Social Work, Mocks Caitlyn Jenner On Instagram
- Stars Who Did Not React On Caitlyn Jenner's Look: Kris, Kanye, Scott & More
- Why Kris Jenner Did Not Comment On Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair Cover?
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Candid: No Genital Surgery For Now
Since months, speculations that Bruce Jenner is transitioning into a woman have been doing the rounds. We have seen Bruce becoming feminine by getting manicures, growing hair and tying neat ponytails, removing Adam's Apple to name a few.
Bruce Jenner decided to open up about his desire and be honest to his step daughters, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian. On Dec. 1, Bruce invited the Kardashian girls to lunch to talk to them about his desires and in the tearful confession, he admitted of considering a sex change.
"He felt it was time to be honest with the older girls and explain his desire to become more feminine," a Jenner source told Star magazine. Even the magazine cover screams, "Bruce Jenner: I'll be a woman soon!"
Well, the truth is, Bruce Jenner is liking being feminine and he feels it is great as he "has never been happier than he is now, he is finally being true to himself," says the source. The Kardashian daughters even showed support to their step-father and joked that they would lend their clothes anytime he wants!
Bruce did not invite his little daughters, Kendall and Kylie to the lunch as he felt they are immature and would not understand the situation. "He will tell them in his own way when the time is right," the source explained.
Of late, Bruce Jenner was not opening up about his sex change as he was concerned about how his family would react to the situation. Now that the daughters understand and he is single too, Bruce can go ahead with his decision.