- My Admiration For Angelina Jolie Is Endless: Cara Delevingne
- Filming 'Suicide Squad' Had A Demonic Effect, Says Cara Delevingne
- Crying Helps To Overcome Tension, Says Cara Delevingne
- Cara Delevingne, Swayed Away In Love With St Vincent
- When Chloe Said 'No' To Taylor's Exclusive All Girl Squad!
- Cara Delevingne Rants At Paparazzi On Twitter
British supermodel Cara Delevingne might be ruling the fashion world, but the naughty and chilled out hottie had loads of fun last night at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards in London.
Cara Delevingne graced the red carpet of GQ Awards 2014 in a vintage inspired look, but the smoking hot beauty turned up the evening wilder by tumbling on the floor. Cara who is known for her chilled out notorious nature (thanks to her age) tumbled on the floor in the bar section with Scottish fashion designer, Jonathan Saunders.
Cara not just tumbled alone but held the designer and both started laughing. Both Cara and Jonathan appeared to be in fits of giggles on the floor inside The Royal Opera House. Poor Jonathan also fell when he tried to help Cara get up from the floor.
Cara Delevingne is well known for her wild party ways which are reveling. But after showing her sophisticated side at the red carpet, the 22-year-old fell flat on her back at the GQ party which just made it hilarious.
Cara Delevingne was not the only one to fall at the awards night. Even Jools Holland fell while walking at the red carpet of GQ Awards.
Images Courtesy: Twitter