- My Admiration For Angelina Jolie Is Endless: Cara Delevingne
- Filming 'Suicide Squad' Had A Demonic Effect, Says Cara Delevingne
- Crying Helps To Overcome Tension, Says Cara Delevingne
- Cara Delevingne, Swayed Away In Love With St Vincent
- When Chloe Said 'No' To Taylor's Exclusive All Girl Squad!
- Cara Delevingne Rants At Paparazzi On Twitter
The upcoming supermodel and actress Cara Delevingne, recognised for her stylish outfits, has posed for some revealing photographs. Cara posted a topless pic on online photosharing platform Instagram.
In the picture, the Burberry model wears a beaded necklace, which trails down her back rather than the traditional way of wearing it in the front. She captioned the picture: "Thanks for my necklace @bentoub @aaronjahstone". The backless pic also showed off her tattoo inked at the nape of her neck.
The 22-year-old also posted a few other photographs, including one of her friends showing off 'beanie hats', which she launched in New York earlier this week.
This is not the first time when Cara Delevingne did something bold. Earlier, she did a bold photoshoot alongside iconic supermodel Kate Moss, 40, in the new My Burberry perfume campaign.
Delevingne will next be seen in the film adaptation of John Green's "Paper Towns" released 2008. This is the first on-screen lead role of Cara.