- My Admiration For Angelina Jolie Is Endless: Cara Delevingne
- Filming 'Suicide Squad' Had A Demonic Effect, Says Cara Delevingne
- Crying Helps To Overcome Tension, Says Cara Delevingne
- Cara Delevingne, Swayed Away In Love With St Vincent
- When Chloe Said 'No' To Taylor's Exclusive All Girl Squad!
- Cara Delevingne Rants At Paparazzi On Twitter
Supermodel Cara Delevingne has got a big (lead) role in her kitty! After the success of John Green's book-to-movie adaptation, The Fault in Our Stars, Cara Delevingne is set to play the female lead in the film adaptation of John Green's another book, "Paper Towns".
The 22-year-old beauty will star opposite "The Fault in Our Stars" actor Nat Wolff who will play the character of Quentin.
Delevingne will play Margo, the apple of Quentin's eye. When Margo goes missing, it's up to Quentin to follow the clues to find her.
John Green is so excited after auditioning Cara, that he took on to Twitter to express himself. He tweeted,
Cara Delevigne's audition blew everyone away (including me!) and she understands Margo profoundly. I am so excited!
— John Green (@realjohngreen) September 16, 2014
Although John Green is very impressed with the young supermodel, the fans of the book are giving mixed response to the selection of lead role, Margo.
Cara Delevingne is not new in movies. She had previously tackled the role of Princess Sorokina in the 2012 version of "Anna Karenina". She will also play a small role as a mermaid in the upcoming film "Pan".