- OMG! Deepika Padukone To Be Grilled By Ellen DeGeneres About Her Love Life & Career In Hollywood!
- 10 Celebrity Images That Almost Broke The Internet!
- Much Love For Green: These Vegan Hollywood Celebs Will Surely Inspire You!
- Have You Met Ellen DeGeneres' Boyfriend? Say Hi To Tayt Andersen!
- Little Known Facts About Rihanna: Hot Pictures & All You Need Know About The Singer!
- Most Adorable Pictures Of Ellen DeGeneres & Portia Di Rossi: Their Love Story!
- Watch! Ellen DeGeneres Wins Favorite Humanitarian At The Annual People's Choice Awards 2016
- Rumours Busted! Ellen DeGeneres & Wife Portia De Rossi Aren't Getting Divorced!
- Kylie Jenner & Tyga Secretly Parting Ways? Tyga Moved Out Of Kylie's!
- Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Together At AMAs: Exes Patch Up?
- Justin Timberlake & Jennifer Aniston Surprise Ellen: Celebrate Show's 2000th Episode!
- Jennifer Lawrence Tumbles On The Red Carpet During Mockinjay 2 Premiere!
Thanksgiving 2014 is coming closer and stars are also rolling up their sleeves to start the celebrations. Thanksgiving is incomplete without Turkey, but PETA's 2013 reports suggest that 2.5 percent of U.S. residents are vegans, while another 5 percent are vegetarians.
Thus celebrities are no exception as they too have their own dietary choices. There are some vegan Hollywood celebrities who do not eat turkey but prefer some other alternative. Many celebrities have adopted the diet for personal, health, or environmental reasons. This however, does not stop them from celebrating Thanksgiving with all the zest and joy.
There are some famous Hollywood stars who have given up non-vegetarianism and made the necessary dietary changes. From Ellen DeGeneres to Natalie Portman, there are some Hollywood stars who would not be eating turkey this Thanksgiving as they are pure vegans.
So, we decided to take a look at the vegan and vegetarian Hollywood celebrities who will not eat turkey on Thanksgiving 2014.
The PETA supporter is also a vegetarian.
After being a vegetarian, Ellen and her wife Portia de Rossi became vegan. In fact their wedding too featured a vegan menu.
Jenna Dewan Tatum
Channing's stunning wife is a vegetarian and an animal rights activist against the use of animal skin.
The animal rights activist maintains her figure with a vegetarian diet.
Natalie is an advocate for animal rights. She has been a vegetarian since childhood and refuses to wear fur, feathers or leather.
The Hunger Games star isn't just a vegan, but also environmentally conscious. He doesn't talk on cellphone because of electromagnetic waves and prefers to drive energy efficient cars.
His father being an animal rights activist, Bale opted for vegetarianism at the age of 9 after reading the childhood classic, ‘Charlotte's Web'.
He was a vegetarian who switched to a vegan diet. The PETA's 2011 Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity tweeted, "I'm now vegan, goodbye eggs, hello Ellen," after winning the title.
Alice adopted a vegan lifestyle in 1998 and says that she has a better and healthy lifestyle now.
The spokeswoman for PETA is definitely a vegetarian who would not eat turkey!
Joaquin is a vegan since he was 3. he even shot a controversial video for PETA with the concept of a drowning fish.
Christie had been a vegetarian since she was 12.
Carrie Underwood gave up meat when she was 13-years-old, as she couldn't imagine eating one of her own animals. She was named PETA's sexiest vegetarian in 2005 and 2007.
The expecting mother is also a vegetarian. She is also an activist against whale and dolphin hunting.
The actress announced on TV chat show that she has become a vegan.
Kristen was named PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarian in 2007.
The Spider-Man star is also a vegan who prefers healthy vegetables to maintain his built up body.