- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Are Nightmares To Work With!
- Charlie Sheen Talks HIV Diagnosis & Struggle: Had Dreamt Of AIDS Years Ago
- Unbelievable! This Is How The 'Two And A Half Men' Actor Angus T. Jones Looks Now!
- Whoa! Charlie Sheen Seen Making Love To A Man & Smoking Crack Tape Leaked?
- Charlie Sheen To Reveal He Is HIV Positive, On The 'Tonight' show?
Actor Charlie Sheen has been sued for sexual assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress by his dental technician Margarita Palestino.
The technician has claimed that the "Anger Management" star jumped out of the dental chair, pulled his nitrous oxide mask off and grabbed her breast.
The lawsuit stems from an alleged incident during an appointment on Sepember 25. The complaint was filed Friday at the LA County Superior Court by Palestino's attorneys, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
According to tmz.com, the 49-year-old actor jumped out of the chair during the procedure and yelled "I'm going to f***ing kill you" shortly after the mask was applied. Then as Palestino tried to put the mask back on, Sheen grabbed her left breast and pulled on her scrubs before reaching for her bra strap and trying to pull it down.
Palestino also mentions that Sheen came to the office 'incoherent', adding that other dentists told her that Sheen was high on crack cocaine.
Sheen also reportedly lunged at one of the dentists with a knife and then started stabbing the dental chair.
However, the dentist refutes the claims, saying Palestino is lying and the alleged incident never happened.
"This is a ridiculous claim by an opportunist looking to make her 15 minutes of fame and my client is confident he will prevail in this absurd lawsuit," said Sheen's lawyer, Marty Singer.