- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
- Bad Blood Director Joseph Kahn Calls Kim The Most Untalented Woman, Over Taylor-West Feud
- Kim Kardashian And Husband Slammed By Taylor Swift, Over Liar Allegation
- Met Gala 2016: Red Carpet Arrivals!
- Kim Kardashian Posts Seductive Wedding Pics!
- Why We Love Prince!
- 10 Celebrity Images That Almost Broke The Internet!
Kim Kardashian has created a stir with her all new controversial magazine shoot. Kim Kardashian has shed all her clothes to show off her curvy figure and modesty for Paper magazine's Winter issue. First Kim treated her fans with a bare back pic on November 11th. Now, some more pics of Kim Kardashian showing off her full bare frontal view has created a lot of stir on social media.
There is no doubt that Kim Kardashian's Paper magazine's pics has become one of the controversial magazine photos of all time. However, it is not just the American reality TV star who has done something racy for magazine spreads.
Even in the past, some of the Hollywood stars have created a lot of buzz with their controversial magazine shoots. Starting from Rihanna to Azealia Banks, we have some of the most controversial pics from magazine spreads which left very little for imagination.
From posing naked on magazine covers to holding condoms and blowing them, we have seen it all! Thus, here is a look at the most controversial magazine photos which are racy and created a lot of stir.
Controversial Magazine Pics Which Created A Lot Of Stir:
Kim is the queen of controversies. She has posed naked a couple of times before as well. However, Kim broke the internet by showing her bare frontal for Paper magazine.
Janet Jackson raised many eyebrows when she posed topless for Rolling Stone in September's issue back in 1993. Her bare breasts were cupped by the hands of her then husband René Elizondo, Jr. which did not go well and turned out to be a controversial magazine photo.
The singer posed completely naked covering her modesty with hand and holding a guitar for Rolling Stone in November 2002.
Rihanna boldly posed topless wearing nothing but accessories on the cover of Lui magazine in 2014.
Azealia blew up a condom for British fashion magazine Dazed & Confused. Banks is seen holding an inflated red condom to her lips, which she appears to be smoking like a cigar. No wonder the issue was banned in many countries.
Kanye is another controversial star who shocked and dismayed by posing for Rolling Stone in 2006 as Jesus.
In 2003, the Dixie Chicks gave the most controversial magazine cover in the music industry then by posing completely naked for Entertainment Weekly. They did this for an article which read, "The Dixie Chicks Come Clean."