- Hrithik Roshan DECLARED 'The Most Handsome Actor In The World', Salman Khan Ranked 5th On The List
- Robert Pattinson Keen To Reprise His Role In Twilight Reboot
- Robert Pattinson Doesn't Like To Keep Thick Beard
- Robert Pattinson Agrees To Work With Kristen Stewart For Twilight Sequels
- The Twilight Saga Could Possibly Return With More Sequels In Future
- There Are Limited Roles To Do Nowadays, Says Pattinson
- Must See Picture! Katrina Kaif Hugs Robert Pattinson & They Look Just Wow!
- Awkward! SoKo Dated Robert Pattinson Before Dating Kristen Stewart!
- Fifth Indiana Jones Movie Announced! Harrison Ford To Play The Lead Role!
- Yuck! Hollywood Celebrities With Very Poor Personal Hygiene!
- Shocking! Robert Pattinson & FKA Twigs Call Their Wedding Off?
- FKA twigs Talks About Her Future, Being Traditional & Taylor Swift With Paper Mag
Dating your co-star can be fun as you get to spend more and more time together. However, it is is hard to work with your ex (who is also a co-star) especially when you are in the industry. While some couples say No on the face and do not work together after breakup, there are a few who have bonded on-screen and worked even after parting ways.
The classic example is "Vampire Diaries" couple, Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev. After dating for 3 years, the Vampire Diaries couple who kept their love life public called it an end in 2013. however, the couple are working together for the 5th season of Vampire Diaries.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are another co-stars who made news for their romance and break up as well. However, the stars had to work in Twilight series post break up. So whatever be the reason behind the break up, some stars have to move on but still work with each other on-screen. It might be hard but work is work after all.
The worst scenario was for Jennifer Garner who dated Michael Vartan while working in Alias. Romance brewed for one year and then ended as well. Garner married Ben Affleck and was pregnant with their first child. However, she had to shoot a wedding scene with Vartan in the series.
Here is a list of stars who worked together post break up and entertained us despite personal issues.
Celebrity Couples Who Worked Together Post Break Up:
Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev
Ian and Nina were very open about their romance in public. After dating for 3 years, the lovebirds called it an end in 2013. However, the couple are working in the 5th season of Vampire Diaries.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
Robert and Kristen were one of the most talked about power couples of Hollywood till the couple broke up on grounds of cheating. However, Robert and Kristen had to work together. Although the movie from Twilight series was shot before, the stars had to get along together for promotions as it was the last one in the series which had to be heavily promoted.
Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake
Cameron and Justin dated for about 3 years (2003-06) but parted ways. However, in 2011, they were seen together on-screen in Bad Teacher.
Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan
The worst scenario was for Jennifer Garner who dated Michael Vartan while working in Alias. Romance brewed for one year and then ended as well. Garner married Ben Affleck and was pregnant with their first child. However, she had to shoot a wedding scene with ex Vartan in the series.
Blake Lively and Penn Badgley
They starred together as a couple in Gossip Girls. However, the off-screen couple called it an end after dating for 3 years, but continued to star as a couple in Gossip Girls. After the show ended with Blake and Penn tying the knot on-screen, Blake Lively in real life got hitched to Ryan Reynolds.
Gwen Stefani and Tony Kanal
Gwen and her band bassist Tony fell in love while working together for their band, No Doubt. Love frizzled after 7 years but they had to go for tours and work together post break up.