- NOT SALMAN OR AAMIR! From Leonardo DiCaprio To Daniel Radcliffe, All Want To WORK With Shahrukh Khan
- Warner Bros Aims For New Harry Potter Film With Daniel Radcliffe In The Lead
- Daniel Radcliffe Would Prefer To Breathe His Last On A Film Set
- Daniel Radcliffe Delighted To Work With Michael Caine
- No More Stories On Harry Potter Says JK Rowling
- Daniel Radcliffe Believes Hollywood Is Still Racist
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe visited a marijuana cafe during a trip to Amsterdam. The actor decided to stop by one of the famous cafes while visiting the Dutch capital and was seen looking very pleased with himself as he posed for a photo with two of its employees, reports eonline.com.
Joa Green House, a café where you can legally purchase and smoke cannabis, posted the image to its Instagram account with the caption, "Say What...(sic)"
However, it appears the 25-year-old is not the only celebrity to have visited the café as a number of other famous faces have also been spotted there.
According to the Joa Green House website, major Hollywood stars, including Kevin Spacey, Pierce Brosnan, Burt Reynolds, Woody Harrelson and Wesley Snipes, have stopped by in the past as well as other celebrities such as Miley Cyrus, Gwen Stefani and Rihanna.