- NOT SALMAN OR AAMIR! From Leonardo DiCaprio To Daniel Radcliffe, All Want To WORK With Shahrukh Khan
- Warner Bros Aims For New Harry Potter Film With Daniel Radcliffe In The Lead
- Daniel Radcliffe Would Prefer To Breathe His Last On A Film Set
- Daniel Radcliffe Delighted To Work With Michael Caine
- No More Stories On Harry Potter Says JK Rowling
- Daniel Radcliffe Believes Hollywood Is Still Racist
Actor Daniel Radcliffe says dating actresses works well for him as they understand the demands of the industry.
The "Harry Potter" actor is currently in a relationship with his "Kill Your Darlings" co-star Erin Darke.
"If you're in a film and you're an actor and your girlfriend is not an actor and you say, 'Right, I'm going away for four months and, no, I won't see you at all during that time', that could go down really badly," mirror.co.uk quoted him as saying.
"The other person would just say, 'Well, why don't you just not take the job?', whereas another actor would understand that's just not something you would do."
The 25-year-old also revealed he felt instantly connected to Darke, 29, after they met on the set of the movie last year.
"We just got on immediately. It was one of those instant things where you're like, 'Oh, I really like this person.' You just have a connection with somebody and then suddenly it's incredibly easy to talk to them - one of those sort of situations," he said.